A History Of Legal Excellence
Serving the legal needs of south Floridians for over 90 years.
Professional And Personalized Legal Counsel
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Charitable foundation formation and administration
- Business Organizations
We are committed to client satisfaction in all we do.
Estate Planning and Establishing Charitable Legacies
Since 1923, the attorneys of Sullivan, Admire, and Sullivan, P.A. have provided estate planning counsel to South Floridians. We can help you create a tailored plan that accomplishes your goals.
We advise our clients on:
- Wills & Trusts
- Charitable Foundations & Planned Giving
- Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, and other Advanced Directives
- Special Needs Planning & Medicaid Qualification
Estates, Trusts, and Guardianships
When a loved one dies, even the best laid estate plans can be challenging to carry out. The law is complex and family relationships are often complicated. You can count on our compassionate counsel to guide you and your family during this difficult time. Our family is here to help your family find effective solutions to these challenges. We can guide you and your family through:
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Beneficiary Representation
- Creditor Representation
Real Estate Transactions
- Residential & Commercial Property Transactions
- Buyer’s & Seller’s Representation
- Title Insurance & Settlement Agent Services
Skilled Counsel For Complex Cases
Sullivan, Admire & Sullivan, P.A. represents all types of stakeholders in real estate matters. Investors, developers and private individuals in South Florida trust our legal counsel in:
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Investment property matters
- Business law concerns
- Property interests and rights
We also advise on business entity organization, helping form companies with the optimal structure for legal and tax purposes.
Protecting Assets And Establishing Legacies
Our firm provides detailed and individualized estate planning counsel as it has done for multiple generations of Floridians. In addition to a full array of estate law services, such as:
- Wills and trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Advanced health care directive
We also help clients with creating legacies through the formation of charitable foundations. Sullivan, Admire & Sullivan, P.A. guides clients through the planning, execution and administration of lasting charitable endowments.