Professional And Personalized Legal Counsel
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
- Charitable foundation formation and administration
- Business Organizations
We are committed to client satisfaction in all we do.
Estate Planning and Establishing Charitable Legacies
Since 1923, the attorneys of Sullivan, Admire, and Sullivan, P.A. have provided estate planning counsel to South Floridians. We can help you create a tailored plan that accomplishes your goals.
We advise our clients on:
- Wills & Trusts
- Charitable Foundations & Planned Giving
- Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, Living Wills and other Advanced Directives
- Special Needs Planning & Medicaid Qualification
Estates, Trusts, and Guardianships
Having a well designed estate plan is essential. You can control who receives your assets after a death using a will, trust, beneficiary designations, and other methods of estate planning. We can help you design an estate plan specifically tailored to accomplish your goals. Having a well designed plan for incapacity is also essential to protect you and your family if you lose your decision making ability. Though no one hopes to become incapacitated, your estate plan can enable your loved ones to make the immediate decisions if that occurs. Laws concerning estates and trusts and beneficiary designations and guardianships are complex and change often. Discussing available options and planning for incapacity can ease the burden of care. Discussing available options and executing a well designed estate plan can speed the transfer of assets after death. You can count on our compassionate counsel to guide you and your family. Our family is here to help your family find effective solutions to these challenges. We will guide you and your family through:
- Creation of an Estate Plan and Administration of Estates
- Creation and Administration of Trusts
- Creation and Administration of Guardianships
- Establishing Guardianship for a minor-child receiving funds in excess of $15,000.
- Providing representation to a beneficiary or a creditor
Real Estate Transactions
Our real estate attorneys provide clients with experience in a variety of areas. We represent sellers, purchasers, lenders, landlords and tenants in acquisition, sale, lease, development, and financing of commercial and residential properties. We assist clients through the real estate acquisitions and sales, including negotiation of contracts,
entity formation, title review, and financing. We can guide you through:
- Residential & Commercial Property Transactions
- Commercial and Residential Leasing
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Title Insurance
- Tax-Deferred Exchanges
Our real estate practice includes issuing title insurance in connection with purchase and financing transactions, as well as representation of title insurers in defending and/or correcting title-related claims.
Skilled Counsel For Real Estate Transactions
Sullivan, Admire & Sullivan, P.A. represents all types of stakeholders in real estate matters. Investors and private individuals in South Florida trust our legal counsel in:
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Investment property matters
- Purchases and Sales by individuals and businesses
- Property interests and rights
Establishing Legacies Through Charitable Foundations
For over 45 years Sullivan, Admire & Sullivan, P.A. has helped many clients create lasting legacies of community support by creating private charitable foundations. We guide clients through the planning, execution and administration of lasting charitable endowments. Discuss with us how you can make your corner of the world better through charitable giving.